Punjab National Bank [PNB] Holiday Home List 2023
The Punjab National Bank offers holiday homes for its employees and retired employees (Pensioners), which was introduced in 1984 and has undergone various amendments through circulars. The information about the establishment or change of address of a holiday home is communicated through HRD Division circulars.
The bank provides holiday homes at various locations throughout the country at a nominal charge of Rs. 50/- per day per room for serving employees and their families. Ex-employees along with their families are charged at the rate of Rs. 10/- per day per room. Accommodation can be made available for a minimum period of three days, subject to a maximum of two weeks, and restricted to one week from April to July.
How to apply PNB Holiday Home?
Employees can apply for advance reservation of holiday homes three months before their stay, along with a Demand Draft or Cheque for the full period of their proposed stay and the prescribed Application Form to the controlling Circle Office. If rooms are available, they will be booked, and a confirmation will be sent to the applicant; otherwise, the Draft/Cheque will be returned. The bank has established holiday homes at various cities, and the details are provided on the website along with the application form for holiday home accommodation.
Application Form Format for PNB Holiday Home
The PDF format of the sample application form for advance booking of Punjab National Bank’s holiday home can be accessed through this link.
Dear Circle Head,
Through proper channel, I hereby request the allotment of a cottage or room in the Bank’s Holiday Home located at ________________ for a period of _____________ days. Ideally, my stay will begin on ________________ and end on _________________, but I am open to alternative dates if necessary. I confirm that I have read and fully understand the rules and by-laws governing the use of the holiday home and agree to abide by them.
In the event that any damage, loss, or breakage occurs during my stay, I authorize you to recover the appropriate amount from my account number __________________ or from my salary as determined by the competent authority.
Please find enclosed a deposit of Rs. ___________ to A/c No. ___________________ with transaction ID No. _______________ dated ____________ for the proposed period of stay. Additionally, I have included a DD/Cheque No.__________________ for Rs. ________ dated ____________.
Below are the details of my family members who will be joining me during my stay:
No. Name Relation Age
Thank you for your kind consideration.
All India Punjab National Bank Holiday Home
The following are the addresses and contact details of various holiday homes and hotels located in different cities across India:
– Agra: PNB Holiday Home, 3 Lata Kunj, Mathura Road (Near Halwai ki Bagichi), Agra 282002. Telephone: (0562) 260 4072, 320 1929
– Amritsar: Hotel Airlines, Cooper Road (Near Bhandari Bridge), Amritsar 143003. Telephone: (0183) 256 4848, 221 3797
– Bengaluru: Yashasvi Rajiv Nibas, 213 S. C. Road, Seshadri Puram, Bengaluru 560020. Telephone: (080) 2334 9999
– Bhimtal: Krishna Cottage, Goludhar, Bhimtal, Nainital. Telephone: (05942) 24 7973
– Bhowali: Rai Cottage, Farsauli, Bhowali, Nainital. Telephone: (05942) 22 4949
– Chennai: Shree Devi Park Hotel, Somasundram Street, North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017. Telephone: (044) 2815 7077/7177
– Dalhousie: Hotel Ravi View, Subhash Chowk, Dalhousie 176304. Telephone: (01899) 24 0724, 22 2490/5370
– Darjeeling: Hotel Summer Palace, 5 Gudi Road, Darjeeling 734101. Telephone: (0354) 225 4749
– Delhi: PNB Residential Complex, Gurudwara Road (Arya Samaj Road), Karol Bagh, New Delhi. Telephone: (011) 2875 3110
– Goa: Hotel Gopika International, D-15, St. Mary’s Colony, Miramar, Panjim 403001. Telephone: (0832) 246 2894/3823
– Hardwar: Hotel Jahanvi Dale, Bypass Road, Hardwar 249408. Telephone: (01334) 24 4932, 4934
– Jaipur: Ratan Cottage, N.B.C. Road (Behind Railway Station), Jaipur. Telephone: (0141) 222 1797
– Kanyakumari: Lodge Vivekananda Lodge, Vivekananda Puram, Kanyakumari 629702. Telephone: (04652) 234 6250/6261/6232
– Katra: Hotel Kashmir Residency, Main Road, Vaishno Devi, Katra 182301. Telephone: (01991) 23 2920/2921
– Manali: Hotel New Kenilworth International (Opp. Van Vihar), Manali 175131. Telephone: (01902) 25 3237/3238/3062
– Mount Abu: Hotel Hill Top (Near Old Chungi Naka), Mount Abu 307501. Telephone: (02974) 23 8133
– Mumbai: Silverline Apartment (7th Floor), Military Road, Ganesh Pada, Marol Naka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059. Telephone: (022) 2859 5714
– Mussoorie: Hotel Krishna Palace, Anand Bhawan (Near Clock Tower), Mussoorie 248179. Telephone: (0135) 263 1348/0162
– Nainital: Hotel Royal, Mallital Bara Bazar
|PNB Holiday Home Agra||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Amritsar||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Bengaluru||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Bhimtal||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Bhowali||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Chennai||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Dalhousie||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Darjeeling||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Delhi||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Goa||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Hardwar||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Jaipur||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Kanyakumari||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Katra||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Manali||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Mount Abu||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Mumbai||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Mussoorie||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Nainital||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Ooty||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Panchmarhi||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Patnitop||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Puri||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Shimla||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Udaipur||Click to view|
|PNB Holiday Home Varanasi||Click to view|
Holiday Home India PDF Download | Punjab National Bank of India holiday home list 2023
Holiday Home Updates: