Web Analytics Made Easy -
Central Govt Gazetted, Restricted and National Holidays 2023 PDF
Central Govt Gazetted, Restricted and National Holidays 2023 PDF
Upcoming Holidays: 1.5.2023 May Day | Buddha Purnima 5.5.2023 | Birthday of Rabindranath Tagore 9.5.2023 | State Day 16.5.2023 | Maharana Pratap Jayanti 22.5.2023

Axis Bank Holiday List 2022

Axis Bank Direct Trading Holidays and Market Timings 2022

Axis Bank is an Indian banking and financial services company that provides financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs, and retail businesses. It was founded in 1993 as UTI Bank and is headquartered in Mumbai. As of June 2016, 30.81% of shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group, while the remaining 69.19% are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies, and individual investors. The bank has branches in various countries including Singapore, China, Dubai, and Hong Kong.

Typically, private banks in India will remain closed during National Holidays and on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month. In addition, Axis Bank branches will be closed on all public holidays that are officially declared by either the Central or State governments. It is important to note that the holiday schedule can differ between Axis Bank branches in different states and may include additional days off depending on local festivals and occasions.

Axis Bank Holiday List 2023

Axis Bank Holiday 2022

  • Republic Day – 26 January 2022 (Wednesday)
  • Mahashivratri – 01 March 2022 (Tuesday
  • Holi – 18 March 2022 (Friday)
  • Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Jayanti – 14 April 2022 (Thursday)
  • Mahavir Jayanti – 14 April 2022 (Thursday)
  • Good Friday – 15 April 2022 (Friday)
  • Id-Ul-Fitr – 03 May 2022 (Tuesday)
  • Moharram – 09 August 2022 (Tuesday)
  • Independence Day – 15 August 2022 (Monday)
  • Ganesh Chaturthi – 31 August 2022 (Wednesday)
  • Dussehra – 05 October 2022 (Wednesday)
  • Diwali-Laxmi Pujan – 24 October 2022 (Monday)
  • Diwali Balipratipada – 26 October 2022 (Wednesday)
  • Gurunanak Jayanti – 08 November 2022 (Tuesday)

*Muhurat Trading will be conducted on Monday, October 24, 2022. Timings of Muhurat Trading shall be notified subsequently.

Axis Bank Saturday Holidays 2022

The following is a list of holidays falling on Saturdays and Sundays for Axis Bank in 2022: New Year’s Day (only for Commodity Derivatives) on January 1, 2022 (Saturday), Ram Navami on April 10, 2022 (Sunday), Maharashtra Day on May 1, 2022 (Sunday), Bakri Id on July 10, 2022 (Sunday), Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti on October 2, 2022 (Sunday), and Christmas on December 25, 2022 (Sunday).

Axis Bank Trading Holidays 2022

Trading on the equities segment occurs every day of the week except Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays declared by the Exchange beforehand. The regular trading session commences at 09:15 hrs and closes at 15:30 hrs for the normal and limited physical market. The Block deal session is held between 09:15 hrs and 09:50 hrs, while the Closing Session takes place between 15.40 hrs and 16.00 hrs. The pre-open session opens at 09:00 hrs and closes at 09:08 hrs, with random closure occurring in the final minute. Following this, pre-open order matching begins immediately.

Axis Bank Working Timings 2022

The schedule for Axis Bank employees is as follows: On Monday to Friday, the bank is open from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM. Similarly, on Saturdays, the bank operates from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, except for the 2nd and 4th Saturdays which are closed.

Leave a Comment